Monday 23 January 2012

Pages

^ The tabs to get to the pages are under the blog header ^
I have recently added pages to my blog. I feel they are a great way to add extra content without having to search through the blog archives to find it. At present I've added three pages:
Pictures - This page contains links to free to use pictures, like the flickr creative commons, a picasa album I've started where everything is free to use and an instructional (though admittedly out of date) video on how to search for free to use images on google.
Links - When I come across useful links I'm going to post them here. This page is currently under construction.
Files - This page is going to be like the picture page, but with files. If I make a powerpoint template, music video, radio play, etcetera I'll post them here. This page is currently under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment