Tuesday 8 January 2013

Updates

This blog is again going to be the home of course work. I started my Internet for Educators class at BU today and I am pumped. (To all those starting a blog for this course, "Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it.")
We had some introductory assignments, a.k.a. tech tasks, and I was happy that I'd already fulfilled most of them: I have a blog, twitter account and RSS reader. However, I have yet to give this blog a page sharing biographical information, so that's what I've been doing tonight.

Concerning Me is my bio, or about me, page and it is brand new. It doesn't go into great detail, but shares some information I find pertinent and gives a brief explanation of why this blog exists.
I made a photomosaic for the page. The over photo is one of my favourite pictures of me of all time and the mini-photos are all the pics of myself I could find on my laptop's hard drive. It was made on easymoza.com, but there will be more to come on that later.


Construction has finally finished on Links! I wanted something visual and fancy for this page, so I've embedded a symbaloo webmix I made of sites I think are useful to educators and that I also like. I'm not the biggest fan of having to scroll the embedded webmix, but that seems to be the best symbaloo is offering at the moment. 
Sites I post about will be added to this page, so, if I talk about something cool that you end up forgetting, this page will hopefully be an easy way to find it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment